Saturday British Fever

This is the free space of a group of crazy people that spend the saturday afternoon studing english instead sleeping.

giovedì 17 gennaio 2008

Hi guys!!

Hi people!!
First of all I'm writing the homework for Nunzia e Carlo: Indirect speech-es.pg.59 n.2,(if you want n.3),pg.60 n.1(grammar2),pg.61 Exam focus; Neil gave us a paper about verbs..stop!(Is it correct guys?if no,correct them!!)
Olga: the advertisment was 'panettone Bistefani'wasn't it???I'd like to be Santa Claus in this period..I could do a lot of wanderful things...
Anyway,I made a mistake: I'll bring a Pandoro..no panettone!!!
Ok,I'll wacht the football match:Napoli vs Lazio..
kisses,
Carolina.
PS. this evening a bad thing happened in Mugnano-my little town-: bad,stupid, cretin people threw away a huge amount of rubbish in the middle of the street,my street(is the principal streeet) and the drivers couldn't come back home after a rainy long day..I'm very sad and angry and disappointed..and a lot of strange feelings..our city is the most beautiful city in the world and Neapolitans aren't all bad..and I think that putting the rubbish in the street, in this moment,is not a right way to 'cut ' the problem.. Is a way to add another problem...
I'm sorry..I wanted to be 'positive'..mah!??

Nessun commento: