Saturday British Fever

This is the free space of a group of crazy people that spend the saturday afternoon studing english instead sleeping.

martedì 15 gennaio 2008

Hy guys!!

Hi guys!!
First of all I want to thank the two trasgressive-overforties-boys: Tommy and Nello,for their posts about my next job: the singer! I saw all your videos(the swedish singer is very fascinating..!)and the photo of 'Brigata Carolina'. .but I think I'll sing for you 'Save the last dance'..at the end of course and after a bottle of wine,and with all the boys around me!!!Secondly,Olga you're a writer: your text is simply..full of passion,life. I hate winter but after that I'm changing my ideas.. you see the life in pink and it's a good thing! Then,I have given our blog address to a Japanese boy..so:write..write..write!!
that's all for now!
see you on saturday,
Carolina.
PS: Carlo,last saturday we missed you!!!!
PS1:next lesson I'll bring another 'Panettone'..but we have to pay attention with the little pieces of it on the floor..eeheheh!!!

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank you Carola you're very kind...I too was very afraid that I can't come to the british council last saturday but I've got the flu! However I want to ask you if you can give me the homeworks and the main subjects of the lesson and maybe the "news"...thnak you, kisses Carlo

olga ha detto...

Hey Carola...how many panettoni have you got at home??? Have you got a Panettoni factory??? Like in that old advertisement where an old man get angry - do you remember? - and after he had said " And Who I am? Santa Clauseeee eeeeh??" a soft woolen beard appeared on his face...