Saturday British Fever

This is the free space of a group of crazy people that spend the saturday afternoon studing english instead sleeping.

lunedì 14 gennaio 2008

Winter time


Not every winter mornings are boring, cloudy and windy.
There are some winter mornings in which I prefer walking down the streets rather than taking a bus.
Notwithstanding the cold, or the wind, you know.
Just walking alone downtown, among the noises of a city that is waking up.

Just thinking about something that for most of all is really nothing special.
Just feeling the smell, and the colours of the winter.
Everything around me is grey, or brown, or dark green, included the woollen scarf that I wear up.
And still I keep on walking, down the streets, downtown.
And I fell happy, and I don’t know why.
And I said to myself that there is something in the air, something for that – in spite of everything – it has been worth smiling.

Olga

IMAGE: Wintertime
SOUNDTRACK: Club at the end of the street, Elton John

Nessun commento: